Updated: Jun 23
We are on the lookout for creative individuals to join our first Lighthouse Art Competition.
The competition is open for all age groups and any medium of art can be used: from painting to drawing, poetry to music.
1. Theme of the competition: Lighthouse
2. You can design your art using any medium: photos, paint, chalk, pastels, quilting, knitting, poetry, music etc.
3. Age groups are as follows:
Under 5 years old with help
5-10 years old with help
5-10 years old independent
11-16 years old
Over 16 years
4. Email your art to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details:
Subject line: Lighthouse Art Competition
Name of the participant, location and age group
Your artwork attached
5. The last date of submission is 6th July.
Entries will be judged based on the participants originality, creativity and relevance to the theme. Prizes: The winner of each age group will receive an Amazon gift voucher worth £25.
Winners will be announced on 25th July. All entries will be uploaded on Chance Heritage Trust's Facebook page
Get the support of your friends by sharing your artwork on social media with the hashtag #LighthouseArtCompetition