Pioneer Community Shares Offer Update

Chance Heritage Trust Shares Offer Announcement


As you know we launched our Pioneer Community Shares Offer on the 29th February. Unfortunately, it was just as we were beginning to feel the effects of Coronavirus and little did we realise how much it was going to have an impact on all of our lives. Clearly, these are difficult times for everyone and understandably people are focused on the welfare of themselves and their families, and their financial wellbeing.

We love our project and want to press on with the regeneration of the glassworks as soon as we can, but we recognise this is not the right time. Ours is a project of the future and not the present. Right now there are many worthy causes that have a more pressing need than ours. The Board have for this reason taken the difficult decision to postpone our community share offer to a date to be set later in the year.

Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who has supported us so far. As It would not be fair for the Trust to withhold those pledges already committed, those of you who have already made an investment on-line will be refunded via the Crowdfunder Platform and for those who pledged by post, they will have their cheques returned.

In the meantime, despite the difficulties, work will continue in the background and as soon as life returns to some kind of normality we will relaunch our community shares offer when we trust we will be able to call on your highly valued support again.

Very best wishes to you and your families and thank you again for your support.

We can’t over emphasise that work continues behind the scenes and there will be a re-launch of our Charitable Community Shares Offer later in the year. If you would like to be kept up to date with the latest news, please subscribe to our newsletter by clicking on the button below.